Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC)
HDC is a Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC). As a CCBHC, HDC provides an integrated community behavioral health care model meant to improve service quality and accessibility to services. This model is the future of community behavioral health, with a goal to improve mental health and substance use treatment across the country.
As a CCBHC, HDC:
- Provides integrated, evidence-based, trauma-informed, recovery-oriented, person and family-centered care.
- Offers a full array of mental health, substance-use disorder (SUD), and primary care screening services.
- Establishes collaborative relationships with other providers and healthcare systems to ensure coordination of care.
- Advances the integration of behavioral health care and physical health care.
- Provides a comprehensive continuum of care for people with serious mental illness (SMI) and serious emotional disturbance (SED).
- Promotes improved access to high-quality care by providing a collection services that:
- Create greater access.
- Stabilize people experiencing crisis.
- Provide needed treatment and recovery support services to those with serious and complex mental health and substance use disorders.
- Integrate additional services to emphasize recovery, wellness, trauma-informed care, and physical-behavioral health.